What personal information do we collectfrom the people that visit our website?
When ordering or registering on our site,as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailingaddress, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when youplace an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter informationon our site.
Provide us with feedback on our products orservices
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect fromyou when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond toa survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain othersite features in the following ways:
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customerservice requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phoneinquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basisfor security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to oursite as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is containedbehind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of personswho have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep theinformation confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information yousupply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measureswhen a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain thesafety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through agateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions inorder to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also usetrusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warnyou each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off allcookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a littledifferent, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modifyyour cookies.
If you turn cookies off, It won’t affectthe user’s experience .
We do not sell, trade, or otherwisetransfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless weprovide users with advance notice. This does not include website hostingpartners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conductingour business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep thisinformation confidential. We may also release information when it’s release isappropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect oursor others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiablevisitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising,or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we mayinclude or offer third-party products or services on our website. Thesethird-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We thereforehave no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of theselinked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site andwelcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can besummed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to providea positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on ourwebsite.
We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such asGoogle use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) andthird-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-partyidentifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressionsand other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Googleadvertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can optout by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using theGoogle Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets therules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages,gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, andspells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests orquestions
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clientsafter the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agreeto the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one isused.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of eachemail.
If at any time you would like tounsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
and we will promptly remove you from ALLcorrespondence.
25 British Columbia Road
Toronto, ON M6K3c3